Monday, May 28, 2007

Mel speaks!!!

Well, I contacted Mel today through his UK eBay account, Mel3385.  I suggest you do the same if he owes you.

For what it's worth, I do think that he is trying to do the right thing.  He does seem to be attempting to avoid bankruptcy.  Obviously, if he had declared bankruptcy, we would all be out whatever he owes each of us.

I don't think that Mel went into business to run off with our guitars or deposits some seven years later.  It was a great shop, and obviously it drove him deeply into debt.  He did love that store, and he sold great guitars.

All that said, it is now incumbent upon Mel to do the right thing.  Let's hope he does.  I suggest contacting him through eBay and being courteous and direct.  When you here from him, which I believe you will, please leave comments here to share anything that you learn with the rest of us as there are a lot of us reading this site on a regular basis.

Good luck everyone!

I suggest contacting him through eBay and being courteous and direct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home